Careers with Telnet Networks
Help Us Grow
At Telnet Networks we provide value to our suppliers by linking their products and services to the right customer. We are a small company seeking self-directed individuals who demand the best from themselves.
If you are a prepared to take some risk and be rewarded based on your contribution to Telnet Networks; send us your resume outlining your previous experience, describing your career goals, and stating how you could assist our suppliers in meeting customers testing requirements.
Opportunities - Technical Inside Sales - June 2013
Sales / Customer Support
- Responsible to develop the market for an assigned product, or class or products
- Following up on assigned leads to create sales opportunities
- Researching target markets to find new prospects/companies and initiate direct contact with these prospects to develop new sales leads
- Developing a sales plan to convert leads into successful sales opportunities, including:
- Needs Analysis – working with customers to understand what they are trying to accomplish, and how we are able assist them
- Identifying the key people involved in the buying decision
- Understanding competitive factors involved with the sale
- Maintaining key accounts, to help position future sales
- Pricing strategies and quoting
- Following through on the sale
- Where appropriate, assist in the installation and support of products in both pre-sales and post-sales scenarios
- You will gain understanding of the products we sell, and the underlying technologies
- To fully document correspondence, communication and other sales-related activities in the provided customer relationship management program
- Provide a weekly updates for new and ongoing sales leads.
- Post secondary education or equivalent with 3 - 5 years of proven sales experience in the technology industry
- Enthusiastic, driven, and confident; ability to clearly and effectively communicate the company's products and values with conviction.
- Understanding of sales processes including opportunity management, account planning and forecasting
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Broad knowledge of data communications concepts