Ask Us About
AppTransaction Xpert is a powerful tool for detailed analysis of individual transactions. In today's complex application architectures, a single transaction can involve many tiers and require thousands of messages to traverse the network. This solution makes extensive use of visualization and analytics to accelerate troubleshooting in production, as well as pre-deployment performance validation and prediction. In production, the combination of AppResponse Xpert and AppTransaction Xpert is unmatched in the industry, providing a seamless workflow that spans monitoring, alerting, triage, root cause diagnosis, and remediation guidance. In pre-deployment, AppTransaction Xpert is the industry-leading solution for application network readiness testing.
- Accelerate application performance troubleshooting.
- Provide convincing information to support problem remediation.
- Ensure the performance of applications prior to deployment.
- Avoid the cost of unnecessary bandwidth upgrades.
Use AppTransaction Xpert to:
- Analyze a single transaction to quickly and conclusively determine the root cause of a performance problem
- Visualize transactional behavior and performance and easily communicate information to application stakeholders.
- Predict application performance prior to deployment.
- Accurately size access links.
- Test the effect of proposed application and infrastructure changes on application performance (e.g., data center consolidation).
- Validate the effectiveness of proposed approaches to fix performance problems.
- Quantify the effects of WAN optimization on your applications prior to making an investment.
- Off-line, in-depth analysis leveraging packet traces obtained from a wide variety of sources.
- Powerful, graphical diagrams for visualizing application behavior.
- Hundreds of application and network protocol decodes, including Citrix, SOAP, VoIP, SSL, SQL, HTTP, etc.
- Unlimited, free, lightweight and secure packet capture agents, supporting a wide range of platforms.
- Continuous capture capability for troubleshooting intermittent problems.
- Coordinated multi-tier packet capture and automatic trace synchronization.
- Support for applications hosted in virtual environments.
- Accurate transaction modeling in WAN-optimized infrastructures.
- Automated diagnostic reports that pinpoint performance bottlenecks and summarize sources of delay.
- Powerful “whiteboard” environment for “what if” assessment of application modifications.
- Out-of-the-box and customizable reports for key stakeholders including application developers, network engineers, and management.
Compare AppTransaction Xpert to other solutions
- Broad range of out-of-the box analyses and reports.
- AppTransaction Xpert agents are especially lightweight and can be deployed enterprise wide. Other capture agents are often demanding on CPU and disk and can include components such as a database.
- AppTransaction Xpert is the market leader for advanced transaction analysis with an active user community and continuous product evolution.
- Isolate transactions of interest in OPNET’s real-time end-user experience monitoring solution, AppResponse Xpert, and drill-down into AppTransaction Xpert for root cause analysis.
- Using data from AppInternals Xpert, analyze a unified view of a transaction’s dynamics, comprising both messages crossing the network and code-level call trees as the transaction passes through multiple tiers.
- Centrally manage large scale agent deployments with AppTransaction Xpert Packet Trace Warehouse.
Ask Us About...
- How our patented packet trace merge algorithms are able to automatically blend and synchronize traces captured on multiple systems.
- How our data collection technology can enable troubleshooting of performance problems that happen intermittently.
- How our expert analysis techniques automate the process of troubleshooting difficult TCP related effects that create bottlenecks.
- How our packet decoding capabilities restore visibility in the presence of WAN optimization.
What Users Are Saying
"This is valuable to me... It's exactly what I wanted to see"
Public Broadcasting Company
"Prior to our work with OPNET, IT engineers spent a significant amount of time analyzing trace data and performance metrics, frequently arriving at different and conflicting conclusions on the cause of performance problems... We want to spend less time firefighting and spend more time focusing on SunTrust's strategic business goals. OPNET is a key enabler in this transformation."
Manager Network Planning and Engineering
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
"Keep making intuitive products that help my team achieve minimal network downtime and I'll keep buying them."
Regional Health System
"In my entire IT career, I have never seen a product with such a great ROI. In the 10 months that we have owned OPNET, it has more than paid for itself."
Director of IT
Regional Health System
"I think OPNET will change the way (the Agency) does business."
Network Operations Manager
U.S. Federal Agency
"This is what I really need! AppTransaction Xpert provides more value than (CA NetQoS) SuperAgent. I know we don't have a network issue, but I can prove this with you, not with SuperAgent."
Senior Network Engineer
Health Care Provider
"We have had great success in diagnosing root cause for several critical applications by analyzing packet traces in AppTransaction Xpert."
U.S. Federal Government Contractor