Ask About Us
AppSQL Xpert provides deep visibility into database performance through real-time monitoring of a broad range of metrics, with drilldowns to fine-grained forensic database transaction data for troubleshooting. It performs detailed tracking of database usage for trending and performance optimization. It also detects database policy violations, such as unauthorized access and suspicious usage patterns. AppSQL Xpert provides high definition analysis of database performance while offering an agentless approach that imposes zero overhead on database operation.
- Troubleshoot application performance problems faster.
- Detect application performance problems early, with no overhead on your application environment.
- Optimize queries and table structures to make better use of resources.
- Improve triage, isolating database-related problems more quickly and accurately, for hand-off to database team.
- Intelligently plan for future capacity requirements.
Use AppSQL Xpert to:
- Monitor all database transactions and users 24x7 and alert on performance violations.
- Analyze a specific database transaction to understand the root cause of degraded performance.
- Measure performance for specific database queries, tables, and columns.
- Track throughput in terms of database calls, transactions, rows, bytes, and active sessions.
- Identify opportunities to improve database performance, for example, aggregating tables that are frequently joined.
Key AppSQL Xpert Features
- Agentless monitoring provides high definition data with zero overhead and without database logging.
- High volume, real-time analysis scales to large database environments.
- Long term data storage supports forensic analysis for troubleshooting, as well as database planning and optimization and database auditing.
- Trending database usage over time reveals what tables are accessed by what applications and users, and how frequently.
- Supports most popular databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2/UDB, Teradata, Sybase, and Informix.
Compare AppSQL Xpert to other solutions
- Agentless monitoring avoids costly overhead. Many APM solutions rely on database logging, which burdens the database servers and impacts performance.
- AppSQL Xpert supports a broad variety of database platforms and operating environments, including large scale deployments. Other solutions typically offer more limited database support, or less scalability.
Drill down from AppResponse Xpert into AppSQL Xpert to get an overall view of database performance, response time by SQL statements, as well as individual SQL statement performance.
Ask Us About...
- How we are able to obtain deep visibility into the impact of database transactions on end-to-end application response time while introducing zero overhead.
- How our scalable design is able to accommodate large database deployments.