Live Webinar - Internal Monitoring is Not Enough
How can you monitor all of your self-service applications, the same way your customers use it! Internal monitoring of your self-service voice and web solutions alone will not provide you with an accurate customer experience.
Think about it; even if you have the very best internal monitoring systems in place:
- Do you always know how your speech-based contact center and communications business solutions are performing?
- Do you ever wonder if your toll-free network providers are delivering all of the calls?
- Have you received those Monday morning calls from management demanding answers about why a host went down, or why customer complaints are up?
- When you go home for the weekend, do you worry that a problem might not be detected as quickly as it would be on a weekday?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then this 45 minutes webinar will show you how we can monitor your entire self-service system. By utilizing real world transactions (phone call, Browser Sessions, faxes and e-mails) to interact with your technologies in the same way your customers do, we can give you a holistic view and alert you should any part of the customer experience fail to meet your criteria.
What you will learn:
- What types of solutions can be remotely monitored
- Kinds of issues commonly identified by remote monitoring
- Frequency of issues detected, including access failures, dropped calls, host downs/unavailable, and unacceptable performance
- How issues with technology impact agent productivity in the contact center
- How to configure notification strategies to target the appropriate support resource